Wednesday, February 9, 2011

interior love

Senioritis has gotten the best of me! Living at home and only taking four classes is making me one lazy lady! On Mondays and Wednesdays I only have one class and it almost takes longer to drive there & back than actually sitting in class - so I decided to take a personal (lazy) day today.

Instead, I'm hanging out watching law&order and repinning out my heart's desires on pinterest!
My apartment stayed cute & tidy for a whole day - as many times as I put away his toys, Rocko strews them all over the place! He's just about 5 months so he's beginning his teething phase and chewing everything.

So while my homey space goes through the puppy phase with us, I'm drooling over these interiors.










1 comment:

  1. Whenever I see pictures like that I always get a half minute of motivation to decorate and design my room all fancy...but then that half minute fades and I realize I'm too lazy, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete