Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Rocko is my valentine, of course. (not the best picture of him - my mom makes me put a sheet on her couch when he's on her side of the house pshh and he just rips it off haha). 

Normally I'm that grumpy girl on Valentine's Day that doesn't want to see anyone holding hands, kissing, cuddling, whatever. But for some reason, this year I'm just...content with being single. Maybe this is a sign of growing up, I don't know. I've got my amazing family, my sweet little pup, and I'm about to graduate from a program that I've learned so much from. 

So to all the ladies, single or not, Happy Valentine's Day! Be thankful for what you have, and don't be sad by who/what you wish you had.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Liz! Hope it's an awesome one. You have a pretty awesome valentine if do say so myself ;)

    ReplyDelete