Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Trends

Wedges!
I feel like I see wedges on the shelves every spring, but this time around, I really feel like everyone is wearing them and there are more styles than previous years.

I just ordered these lovelies and I'm hoping they work out alright - some of the reviews say they run narrow so I tried ordering a size up, but they were sold out so I ended up ordering my usual size. On that note though, Blowfish definitely has some amazing customer service. I put in my order late Sunday night for these in a size 9, and yesterday I got a phonecall/voicemail and then an email from one of their employees telling me that the size 9's were sold out and she offered to swap sizes, refund or change for a whole different shoe! So much nicer than just getting an email saying a company was refunding/cancelling my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment