Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tasty Thursday!

Typing this while I'm hungry is the wrong thing to do, because I'm craving everything.
Has anyone tried those new Philadelphia cream cheese mixers for dinners? They come in a few flavors (garlic herb, chipotle, etc) and are meant to be used for cream sauces, etc etc. I bought the garlic style and want to get crafty!

My sister took my camera on her spring break trip to Washington DC so unfortunately I won't be showing how this comes out, but this is my plan for dinner tonight:


Ingredients: 
1 lb.

boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips

1/2 cup

halved red pepper strips

2 cups

frozen broccoli florets

1 tub

(10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme

2 cups

hot cookedangel hair pasta

1/4 cup

KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese



  1. Cook and stir chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in broccoli; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
  2. Add cooking creme; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
  3. Serve over pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment